Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Develop the skills and knowledge to successfully face the practical challenges of English language teaching in a second language context. Using the latest research, this program investigates the theoretical basis of issues relating to applied linguistics and sociocultural contexts of education. The Master of Education (TESOL) will develop your professional expertise and knowledge in the areas of applied linguistics and English language education whether you are, or are aspiring to become, an English language teacher of children, adolescents or adults.
Credit points 48
Standard entry requirements
- A master's degree in an appropriate discipline as determined by the Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Or a pass bachelor's degree with a credit average, or an honours bachelor's degree from the University of Sydney, or equivalent qualification in an appropriate discipline as determined by the Conservatorium
- Or an award of graduate diploma from the University of Sydney, or equivalent qualification in an appropriate discipline as determined by the Conservatorium
- Or completion of the requirements of the embedded graduate diploma in this discipline from the University of Sydney, or equivalent qualification
- And successful completion of an audition.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Sydney CBD||International: $62,250||No|