Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Study a combination of clinical and non-clinical coursework and research. The course aims to produce surgical leaders with attitudes and skills that allow them to meet the challenges of surgical specialist practice. The Doctor of Clinical Surgery is designed to be undertaken in conjunction with the surgical training program of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons to augment research, leadership and communication skills.
144 credit points
- Clinical surgery
Standard entry requirements
- A medical degree
- Evidence of excellence in study in both their undergraduate and postgraduate career
- Successful interview or examination or other requirement as determined by the University of Sydney Medical School
- Andadvance postgraduate knowledge of anatomy, surgical pathology and applied physiology acquired either by a relevant postgraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Orcompletion of the basic training requirements of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Or a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|