Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Management (Marketing) aims to provide a professional education in the field of marketing. It equips students with the advanced knowledge and skills required to develop smart and robust solutions to the complex marketing issues that they are likely to encounter in professional practice, to design ambitious and successful marketing strategies, and to pursue high level careers in marketing. This program develops advanced knowledge and both conceptual and applied skills in contemporary marketing practice within a broad business framework.
- 54 units
- 4 Marketing specialisation courses
- 4 program core courses
- 2 Marketing specialisation electives
- 2 Business School electives.
Standard entry requirements
- Completed bachelor degree or graduate certificate in a business discipline from a recognised higher education institution
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards within the last two years.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $53,850||No|
Normally applicants who have completed a degree with a grade point average of 4 or better will be eligible for entry. Students can apply for the Executive Partner Program. Paired with a highly successful senior executive, students gain industry insights and expert advice to enhance their career.