Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business is a highly flexible degree which allows students to tailor studies to their interests and future career. Students can choose to major in areas such as Innovation and Entrepreneurship or International Business, build their own degree by completing two minors in a range of different areas, undertake a one-year international exchange with Rennes School of Business in Brittany, France, or complete a bachelor degree and masters qualification in just four years with the 3+1 Pathway to Masters package. Students can also access career-focused electives and internships to gain valuable real-world experience.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program and meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students can package the Bachelor of Business with a choice of Master of Management degrees and graduate with two qualifications in just four years with the 3+1 Pathway to Masters program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|
|UniSA Online||International: $102,900||No|
Students can enhance their career prospects with a Combined Degree in Civil Engineering and Business, Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Business or Mechanical Engineering and Business with a duration of 5 years full time for each Combined Degree.