Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is designed to provide expertise knowledge and skills in the main areas of operational and strategic human resource management practice.
- 54 units
- 6 Human Resource Management specialisation courses
- 4 program core courses
- 2 Business School electives.
- Human resource management
Standard entry requirements
- Completed bachelor degree or graduate certificate in a business discipline from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards within the last two years.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $53,850||No|
Normally applicants who have completed a degree with a grade point average of 4 or better will be eligible for entry. Students can apply for the Executive Partner Program. Paired with a highly successful senior executive, students gain industry insights and expert advice to enhance their career.