Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Information Technology (Enterprise Management) provides students with a broad knowledge of IT disciplines and a solid foundation in management practices. Taught by world-class lecturers and researchers, students learn about stakeholder engagement, business intelligence and the day-to-day operation of information systems. They also learn how to manage complex information systems in real business settings. Students develop skills and expertise in an area of their choice and through an industry-related project get valuable project team experience. Upon graduation, students are able to leverage potential opportunities by aligning IT with business processes and practices.
- 63 units of core courses
- 9 units of elective courses
- one elective course being in the discipline of Information Technology and the other being in the discipline of Business.
- Enterprise Management
- Information Technology
Standard entry requirements
- Completed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised higher education institution
- OR Graduate Diploma in Information Technology/Graduate Diploma in Information Systems from a recognised higher education institution
- OR Graduate Certificate in Information Technology/ Graduate Certificate in Information Systems from a recognised higher education institution. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standard within the last two years prior to admission.
This program is professionally accredited by the Australian Computer Society.
Students can exit this degree with the Graduate Certificate in Information Technology after completing the first four courses or the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (Enterprise Management) after completing the first eight courses.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $65,200||No|
Students can study some or all of this master degree online.