Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The International Master of Business Administration qualifies individuals for professional practice as managers in international businesses, through the application of an advanced body of knowledge in the fields of international business, tourism and event management. The degree also offers a pathway for further learning. Qualities developed by the degree are drawn from contemporary international business practice and include strategic thinking, business management, the ability to think critically, and the ability to work with a high level of autonomy and accountability.
- 72 units
- completed as 16 courses of 4.5 unit value each.
- International business administration
- Tourism and event management
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants are required to have one of the following: A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- Or A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution
- Or A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.Applicants who have: completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline
- Or completed a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management
- Or completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline, are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study.
Applicants who have completed a bachelor degree or graduate certificate in a business discipline or a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $71,800||No|
Normally applicants who have completed a degree with a grade point average of 4 or better will be eligible for entry.