Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Business teaches students a set of core business courses, how to think analytically, interpret business information, problem-solve, work collaboratively and make informed business decisions. Students gain an excellent foundation in key business areas and the knowledge and skills to move forward with further postgraduate studies. Learning is supported by current, practical case studies so students are able to confidently apply their new skills to real-world business environments.
- Accounting for Management
- Marketing Management
- Economic Principles for Business
- Global Business Environment.
Standard entry requirements
- Entrants to the program shall normally hold one of the following:A completed Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- OrA completed Advanced Diploma (or Associate Degree) plus 1 year professional experience
- OrA completed Diploma and 2 years professional experience
- Or3 years professional experience.
The Graduate Certificate in Business is a direct pathway into a UniSA graduate diploma or master degree in business (excluding the MBA).
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $18,850||No|