Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
tudy at SA’s number one university for graduate careers1 and skills2 in IT.Enjoy excellent career prospects with the already high demand for software programming skills predicted to increase3.Learn specialist Software Engineering skills required to design and build large, complex systems.Benefit from contemporary curriculum informed by UniSA research in areas such as artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality and data analytics.Learn specialist expertise beyond programming to develop vital skills across the full life cycle of software development.Learn from dedicated, highly experienced teaching staff including leading researchers and practitioners employed in industry.Benefit from our well-established partnerships with industry offering significant opportunities for placements and industry projects.Experience purpose-built teaching spaces designed to facilitate collaboration and work-integrated learning.Learn using the latest industry software and technology.Professionally accredited by the Australian Computer Society.
- Software Engineering
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete Diploma level or above in Information Technology
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program OR complete a specified professional course AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program is professionally accredited by the Australian Computer Society.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $141,200||No|
|UniSA Online||International: $141,200||No|
Entry is available to students who have completed a professional course from the list on the University of South Australia website.