Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This degree will provide you with the knowledge and skills to understand foundations in psychology, and embark on further studies which can lead to a fulfilling career in psychology.Designed and taught by world-class researchers in the field of psychology at a university ranked No.1 in South Australia for psychology research1, the curriculum is relevant, up-to-date and informed by the research of our academics.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program is accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council. On completion of the program, graduates will have met the prerequisites to apply for fourth year programs in Psychology.
Future study opportunities are the Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) and Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) (Cognitive Neuroscience).
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Students can expand their employment options by combining your Bachelor of Psychological Science degree with another degree. With one year of extra study students can graduate with a double degree. Double degree options include Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Social Science (Human Services), Bachelor of Human Movement, or Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management).