Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Study On Demand – a 100% online criminal justice degree designed specifically for online learning. Take full control over your study - access support seven days a week, engage with content from day one of your course, view learning resources 24/7, and log into the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.From law enforcement to the courts and corrections, the criminal justice system plays a crucial role in maintaining, enforcing and administering the law to help promote justice for individuals and the community, as well as reduce and prevent crime.
- Psychological Science
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $72,600||No|