Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Mathematics (Data Science) offers a balanced mix of mathematics, information technology and data science and ensures students graduate ready to work in a data science role in industry or the public sector.
- Data Science
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program with a grade of Credit or better in the course Foundation Mathematics 2 Calculus AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students can apply to study this degree on its own or combine it with the Master of Teaching (Secondary) and apply for them both together. Students may be able to continue studies with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Honours) (Industrial and Applied Mathematics), a Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours), or eventually a PhD.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $105,900||Yes|