Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Surveying) uses an industry focused, project-based teaching and learning approach to develop licensed surveyors, who are well prepared to work in diverse, interdisciplinary teams to solve complex problems in a socially and culturally appropriate manner. Throughout your degree you will gain access to industry through special guest lectures, real-world research projects and 12 weeks' industry experience. You will have the opportunity to learn by practical example and graduate career-ready.Upon graduation, you will be eligible to enter an agreement with the Surveyors Board of South Australia to undertake training in cadastral surveying, which can lead to formal licensing by the Board.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Complete the Associate Degree in Engineering at the University of South Australia
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $146,400||No|