Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Combine engineering skills and knowledge with broad-based business education in this double degree. Alongside your studies in electrical engineering, develop an understanding of core business concepts such as marketing, management, international business and entrepreneurship.With state-of-the-art facilities, you will apply engineering theories to real-world problems. You will enjoy the flexibility of tailoring your business studies to your interests by choosing from a wide range of business electives, including management, accounting and finance, economics, law, and marketing.Graduate career-ready by completing the UniSA STEM Professional Practice Program and gain at least 450 hours of skills and competencies through a range of engagement activities such as placements, internships, guest lectures, industry panels, site visits, networking and events.This double degree will prepare you for a professional career in the electrical and electronic engineering discipline with a broad-based business background using an industry focused, project-based teaching and learning approach.
- 180 units
- compulsory 12-week industrial work placement at the end of the fourth year.
- Electrical Engineering
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete the Associate Degree in Engineering at the University of South Australia
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.