Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Design (Communication Design) focuses on practical learning integrated with design thinking which provides students with the skills and knowledge to design stimulating, effective visual communications and the confidence to create across a range of communication platforms and contexts. Custom-built workshops, digital printing facilities and design studios ensure students have the opportunity to further develop valuable practical skills
- Communication Design
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Graduates of this program are eligible for Associate Membership of the Design Institute of Australia.
For high achieving students there is also the opportunity to complete a one-year Bachelor of Art and Design (Honours) degree.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $88,200||No|