Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This 100% online degree includes 10 data analytics-focused courses, seven IT-focused courses and three fundamental courses in maths and stats. The first year covers key concepts in IT, programming, maths and stats, and foundation topics in data analytics before diving deeper into specialist data analytics courses in your second year. Towards the end of the degree advanced topics explore machine learning, artificial intelligence, text and social media analytics, data visualisation, and predictive analytics. For the capstone project, students collaborate with an organisation on a real business challenge, using their skills to develop an approach to tackle a specific problem and deliver a solution for the client.
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $72,600||Yes|