Type of institution: Higher Education Institutions
By successfully completing this diploma students will be eligible for direct entry into second year of La Trobe University's Bachelor of IT.
- 8 units in total: 6 core
- 2 electives. Core units: Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Data-based Critical Thinking
- Programming Environment
- Network Engineering Fundamentals
- Information Systems. Electives: Accounting for Management Decisions
- Accounting and Finance for Business
- Business Economics
- Business Analytics
- Business Writing
- Business Foundations
- Foundations of Management
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Introduction to Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- International Business
- Marketing: Defined, Planned and Delivered.
- Information technology
Standard entry requirements
Year 12 or equivalent
Graduates may enter the second year of the Bachelor of Information Technology or Bachelor of Business Information Systems.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|