Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Creative Industries is one of Australia's most industry-connected degrees. The innovative, hands-on degree allows students to tailor studies to their interests and career objectives. Students engage with industry from day one, culminating in a final year industry placement or internship. Each Industry Major has an industry partner, informing teaching and providing a unique student experience, which means that students learn direct from industry and develop critical networks throughout their degree.
- 108 units: 6 core courses
- 2 elective courses
- one program structure for the remaining 72 units: 2 Industry Majors or 1 Industry Major and 1 other major or 1 Industry Major and 2 minors.
- Creative Industries
- Industry Majors: Animation and Visual Effects, Comic book Creation, Communication and Media, Creative Writing and Literature, Contemporary Art Studies, Digital Media, Festivals, Film and Television, Games Design and Production, Performing Arts, Social Media or Screen Studies
- Other majors: Cultural Studies, Design Studies, English Language, Event Management, Games, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Journalism, Marketing, Sports Management or Tourism Management.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $88,200||No|