Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Communication online degree equips students with the knowledge and skills to create and deliver effective communication strategies across a range of traditional and emerging media platforms. Students develop expertise in core communication areas such as public relations, marketing, communication research, promotional communication and strategic communication planning, and graduate with specialist knowledge in journalism and social media.
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $69,000||No|
Browse more courses
Enquire about this course