Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Event Management) provides students with a solid grounding in the essentials of global business, and with a specialisation in tourism and event management students gain the skills and knowledge that employers highly value. There are opportunities to attend and critique events, volunteer at major events locally and overseas and undertake industry placements. Students graduate with solid theoretical grounding, industry knowledge and the management skills to enhance their career prospects across the diverse tourism, event and hospitality business sectors.
- Business School core courses
- courses in Tourism and Event Management and appropriate electives
- completion of courses totalling 108 units.
- Business - Event management
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students can package the Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Event Management) with the Master of Management (Marketing) degree and graduate with two qualifications in just four years with the 3+1 Pathway to Masters program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $102,900||No|
|UniSA Online||International: $102,900||No|