Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Real Estate Practice) provides students with knowledge and skills in management and marketing systems for real estate practice. Students gain an understanding of agency and property management, planning and property economics, as well as real estate law, investment and development for a career as a real estate agent or property manager in residential, commercial and industrial property. Students also learn how to make effective and strategic business decisions, and develop skills in entrepreneurship to understand the importance of competitive edge in business.
- Real Estate Practice
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program satisfies the educational requirements for registration with Consumer Business Services as a land agent under the Land Agents Act 1994 and registration as a sales representative or property manager, as determined by the South Australian Commissioner for Consumer Affairs.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $102,900||No|