Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) is recognised by the world's largest HR professional society and prepares students for a career in a global environment. Students develop an understanding of management systems and leadership skills in an international context.
- Business School core courses
- required courses in Human Resource Management and appropriate electives
- completion of courses totalling 108 units.
- Human resource management
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program has been acknowledged by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) as being aligned with its recommended requirements for HR degrees as outlined in the SHRM HR Curriculum Guidebook and templates. UniSA is one of 323 educational institutions throughout the world that have been acknowledged by SHRM to define HR education standards. Recognition from this internationally acclaimed HRM professional body signifies to employers that the contents of the program equip our graduates with the HRM competences required to work in a global environment. The program has also been evaluated and accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) and graduates satisfy the requirements for professional membership. Recognition from this HR professional body signifies to employers that the contents of the program equips graduates with the AHRI Model of Excellence capabilities to deal with the full range and complexity of tasks inherent in the profession of HRM.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|