Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) online degree is approved by the Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA) and equips students with the essential educational requirements to practice as a financial planner under new Australian regulations. From superannuation and tax to estate planning and risk management, this degree prepares students to navigate the complex financial planning landscape and helps them develop the critical skills to work with a range of clients with short and long-term financial goals. Graduates will meet the relevant RG146 compliance requirement of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, and will be eligible for membership of the Financial Planning Association of Australia's Certified Financial Planner Certification Program.
- Financial Planning
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program is a Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA) approved program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $69,000||No|