Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Arts (Social Media) is a flexible degree which opens up a diverse range of career possibilities. The Social Media major equips students with the skills and knowledge to manage social media in a variety of professional settings. It is the only social media major in South Australia and one of only four social media majors offered nationally. Students graduate with social media expertise that is highly sought after by employers and sets them apart from other graduates
- 108 units
- 9 units of core courses
- 36 units of an Arts specialisation
- 36 units of a second Arts major
- 18 units of a minor
- 9 units of electives.
- Arts - Social Media
- Applied Linguistics
- Cultural Studies
- Creative Writing and Literature
- English Language
- History and Global Politics
- Languages (French/Italian/Japanese)
- Law, Politics and Policy
- Performing Arts
- Screen Studies
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students can use this degree as a pathway to further study, including teaching.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Enrolment in the English Language major is only available to non-native speakers of English.