Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is aimed at graduates who wish to advance their research skills, interests and capacities by undertaking substantial research in the field of law. It will allow students to develop advanced and relevant research skills supplemented by a dissertation.
- 48 credit points: Advanced Legal Research and Writing PG (3cp)
- Master Thesis in Law R (45cp)
Standard entry requirements
- Before a candidate is admitted to the Master of Law (Research) program, the Faculty must be satisfied that it is able to supervise the candidate's proposed dissertation and that the candidate satisfies the following admission requirements: a. holds a bachelor degree with above average performance (or qualifications deemed to be equivalent), in the relevant discipline (usually in law)
- B. provides evidence of capacity and aptitude to undertake legal research at the masters level. Students whose initial qualifications are in a field other than Law are invited to discuss their possible candidature with the course convener
- Academic IELTS or equivalent of 6.5 with no band score below 6.0.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|