The University of Canberra is a vibrant, youthful university where your future is what matters most.
We are ranked as one of the top young universities and have big plans for your and our future together. Find the right path to your dream future through the degree you want at the University of Canberra.
At the University of Canberra (UC), our degrees focus on developing skills for the real world. UC’s strong emphasis on work-integrated learning (WIL) provides the practical experience that our students need to be job ready. All of our 300 courses include work-based projects or work-integrated learning opportunities. From clinical placements at the Canberra Hospital and soon at the UC Public Hospital to industry projects in government departments, we are committed to give you the skills you need to succeed. That’s why our graduates are highly sought after by employers.
1. UC is ranked in the top 100 Young Universities Worldwide (Times Higher Education 2017 and QS 2016/17 Young University Rankings)
2. Ranked 30th in the world for Generation Y universities (founded between 1986 and 2000)
3. Above world standard research in genetics, human movement and sport science, nursing, public health and health services, political science, law, specialist studies in education, performing arts and creative writing; and communication and media studies (ERA 2015)
4. Well above world standard research in Environmental Science (ERA 2015)
5. Employers consistently choose UC graduates for their practical knowledge and job-ready skills.
We offer over 300 undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in:
So, chances are that we have the right degree to help you get into the career of your dreams — but we have no plans of slowing down.
By 2030, UC campus will be transformed into a series of precincts, focusing on growing national and international partnerships and transformational research and learning. Developments include an aged care facility, a cancer care centre and an innovation park. These facilities are being integrated into teaching and research, providing exciting new opportunities for the University of Canberra and the surrounding community.
The campus development will also provide students with more work-integrated learning opportunities such as internships and industry projects than ever before.
So come and study at a truly innovative university writing its own history.
Here at the University of Canberra, each and every one of our students is important to us. That’s why we have many resources and facilities available to you should you ever need help — whether it’s with your study, health and wellbeing or employment.
These are just some of our many support systems that allow our students to excel.