The University of Canberra is a vibrant youthful university where your future is what matters most. We are ranked as one of the top young universities and have big plans for your and our future together. Find the right path to your dream future through the degree you want at the University of Canberra.
At the University of Canberra, we don't just focus on the theory of things, we like to teach our students in the way that they would be working. It's what we call work integrated learning and it's a big reason that our students are highly sought after and amongst the highest paid and most employable in Australia.
1. UC was ranked in the top four per cent of universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings (2013-2015). UC was also among the best in the world in two categories in 2014: 'Politics and International Studies' and 'Agriculture and Forestry'.
2. UC was awarded four stars for 'Getting a Full-time Job' and 'Graduate Starting Salary' in The Good Universities Guide 2015.
3. Our degrees focus on developing skills for the real world, with an emphasis on 'Work Integrated Learning' across the curriculum.
4. Flexible pathways are available to university through the University of Canberra College and the University of Canberra English Language Institute.
5. Tuition fees are moderate, classes sizes are small, academic standards are high and our degrees are respected worldwide.
We offer over 300 undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in:
So chances are that we have the right degree to help you get into the career of your dreams - but we have no plans of slowing down. The university has recently signed contracts to allow over $2 billion worth of investment onto the campus, including a technology hub and health precinct featuring our very own public hospital. So come and study at a truly innovative university writing its own history.
Here at the University of Canberra, each and every one of our students is important to us. That's why we have many resources and facilities available to you should you ever need some help - whether it's with your study, health or English skills.
These are just some of our many support systems that allow our students to excel.