Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Project management is about delivering successful results for business, government and the community. It requires passion, resolve and vision. Project managers are expected to take charge of complex tasks and keep things on track. They recruit people, coordinate activities, organise and problem-solve. Opportunities for qualified project managers are increasing at pace. With this degree you could guide a defence project or manage sporting events. You might work on the global stage guiding community projects in less developed countries. Perhaps you'll lead an IT team in Silicon Valley or oversee the development of a multi-storey tower in Dubai.
- This degree gives you the skills and knowledge to excel in the professional realm. You will: research project management practices and concepts
- assess and manage risk in a wide variety of project scenarios
- build the soft skills needed to motivate and lead teams
- develop specific knowledge in an industry or field of your choice
- study ways of fostering creativity and innovation.
- Project management
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|