It looks like the details of this course have recently changed. We recommend search for similar courses on The Good Universities Guide here or contact this institution for more information
Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
What could be more exciting and rewarding for a creative person than to have the chance to experiment with every avenue of design? If you have a flair for creativity but can't decide between graphic design, digital design, video production, interior design, or fashion, this foundational introduction to the design profession gives you the opportunity to choose options for further study and for your future career. You can sample from two to four of these specialist areas: Branded Fashion design, Communication Design, Digital Media Design, or Interior Design. You'll be guided by design industry professionals and collaborate with other imaginative and talented students.
10 hours per subject, per week. International students on a student visa are required to study full time, i.e. the student must complete a minimum of 1.0 EFTSL of study per year.
- WIL101 WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING
- DSO103 DESIGN STUDIO 2DSO102 DESIGN STUDIO 1
- DCX101 DESIGN CONTEXTCDT101A TYPOGRAPHY 2
- CIM100A DEVELOPING VISUAL VOCABULARYCDC101A TYPOGRAPHIC FUNDAMENTALS
- CDC100A THINKING VISUALLYCIN100A DATA VISUALISATION
Standard entry requirements
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent or higher qualification
- F you do not meet the requirements You can apply through Special Entry
- Demonstrated ability to undertake study at the required level Work experience, and/or other formal, informal or non-formal study attempted and/or completed, OR Design portfolio (6-10 pieces of original creative work). International Admission Criteria: IELTS 5.5, with no sub score less than 5.0
|Mid year intake
|Brisbane - Bowen Terrace Campus
|Sydney - Ultimo Campus