Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
In this exciting interdisciplinary field, human senses and emotions (happily) collide with the digital interface. Right at the intersection of design, media and technology, it’s one of the fastest growing – and most career-rich – sectors of the global economy. The Interaction Design degree gives you the cutting-edge research, design and development knowledge you need to build your career in this leading industry and to stand out from the crowd. And when you graduate, you’ll be able to design and craft compelling interactive experiences for web, mobile, social and online, across sectors as diverse as advertising, education and entertainment.
The Bachelor of Digital Media (Interaction Design) comprises of 24 subjects.
Standard entry requirements
- Domestic Students: Year 12 certificate (or equivalent) or you can apply through Special Entry
- Demonstrated ability to undertake study at the required level: Broadly relevant work experience (documented e.g. CV), demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success
- OR Formal, informal or non-formal study, completed or partially completed, demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success
- OR Written submission to demonstrate reasonable prospect of success
- OR Discipline specific portfolio (art and/or design) International Students: Please contact a Torrens University Course & Careers Advisor on 1300 575 803
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Sydney - Ultimo Campus||International: $71,700||No||
|Brisbane - Bowen Terrace Campus||International: $71,700||No||