Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Effective management is an important part of all successful sporting organisations, whether they are at the elite, professional or amateur level. It maximises the benefits of work for both the staff and the organisation concerned, assisting the sporting organisation to adapt and thrive in environments of rapid and pervasive economic, sociological and technological change. The Bachelor of Sport and Recreation Management provides students with a solid appreciation of the fundamental commercial tasks of management in a sporting organisation. In addition to units in the School of Business, students will also have the opportunity to undertake relevant units in the School of Health Sciences.
- 3 core curriculum courses (units)
- 6 compulsory Business courses
- 12 compulsory Sport and Recreation Management courses
- 3 general elective courses
- and 350 hours of industry practicum
- Sport and recreation management
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Admissions interview
- Mature age applicants should achieve completion of a pre-university course at an approved college/TAFE, or a satisfactory result in the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
Applicants may consider a Notre Dame Australia enabling program as an entry pathway.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Fremantle||International: $89,700||Yes||No information available|