Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Here at The University of Notre Dame Australia, we are committed to delivering qualifications that combine practical components such as regular guest speakers, field trips and internships, with a strong focus on theoretical and ethical studies.Throughout this three-year degree you will cover a wide variety of subjects such as Consumer Behaviour, Corporate Public Relations, Integrated Marketing Communications, Professional Writing, and more. Furthermore, our Business Internship provides you with the opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience, interact with professional practitioners and be realistically prepared for the job market.The combination of Marketing and Public Relations subjects provides graduates with a holistic and comprehensive skill set which makes them especially valuable to employers. You can expect to gain employment in a wide range of areas including advertising, public relations, professional communication, account manager and event management.
- 3 core curriculum courses
- 8 business foundation courses
- 11 compulsory marketing and public relations courses
- 1 marketing and public relations elective course
- 1 business internship
- Public relations
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants with recent Secondary Education: Indicative ATAR of 70 with a score of 50+ in ATAR English, ATAR Literature or ATAR English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD) OR Minimum International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 24 OR Completed AQF Certificate IV or higher in a relevant discipline, from an accredited provider such as TAFE or a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with a score of 50+ in ATAR English, ATAR Literature, or ATAR English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD). Applicants with Higher Education Study Other university studies completed at undergraduate level or higher, a minimum of 4 successfully completed subjects
- OR Successful completion of the Notre Dame Tertiary Pathway Program or of another Enabling Program at a level deemed sufficient by the University
Applicants may consider a Notre Dame Australia enabling program as an entry pathway.