Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Science at Southern Cross University is a flexible degree that allows you to incorporate a wide range of subjects with career-focused science specialisations. The Bachelor of Science is characterised by practical and field experience in all years, making use of our easy access to a variety of subtropical terrestrial, coastal and marine ecosystems.
Credit points 288
- Earth and Environmental Systems, Marine Systems, Forestry Systems, Regenerative Agriculture, Earth and Environmental Systems and Marine Systems Double, Applied Chemistry, Biology, Applied Mathematics and Physics
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Recommended studies: Biology and/or Chemistry
- Maths B
- Or TAFE and VET Awards (Certificate III and above)
- Or undergraduate and postgraduate study
- Or work experience (minimum of 1 year full-time equivalent)
Graduates may be eligible for membership of professional associations such as the Institute of Foresters of Australia, depending on the specialisation or major studied.
The Associate Degree of Science provides a pathway to this course. Graduates of the Associate degree may receive up to two years' credit (advanced standing) into their Bachelor degree.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Coffs Harbour||International: $94,800||Yes|
|National Marine Science Centre||International: $94,800||Yes|