Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program focuses on specialised study areas that are currently in demand and featuring innovative areas. The course has a fresh new approach to learning that values both the individual component and peer-to-peer relationships. It will suit teachers, educators and graduates with relevant employment experience who are seeking to make a career change within education or enhance their existing education career.
This 48 credit point course is comprised of a 48 credit point study area, or, for students who select the general studies option with no study area, 48 credit points of appropriate units.
- Education-early years
- Education-inclusive education
- Education-leadership and management
- Education-teaching English as a second language (TESOL)
- STEM in Education
Standard entry requirements
- A completed recognised bachelor degree (or higher qualification) in any discipline
- Or a completed recognised Diploma in a relevant area, with at least two years (full-time or equivalent) professional experience in a relevant area
- Or five years (full-time or equivalent) professional experience in a relevant area.
This course will provide students with the gateway to the Master of Education program. Graduates will have the option of continuing their studies in the future in the Master of Education program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Kelvin Grove||Yes||No information available|