Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Be future-focused and stay ahead of the curve. Drive real change and impact key decisions by learning how to make sense of the volume, variety and velocity of data we collect as a society. Our academics are world leaders in research and have strong industry ties that ensure the relevance of teaching material and high-quality learning experiences for students. When you graduate you'll emerge with professional skills in the general application of data analytics. You'll have the knowledge and experience to apply high order thinking strategies within data rich contexts to influence and drive high level decisions.
- You must complete 48 credit points of course units, consisting of: 1 core unit (12 credit points)
- 36 credit points of elective units selected from an approved list.
- Data Analytics
Standard entry requirements
- You must have one of: A recognised bachelor degree (or higher qualification) in any discipline
- A recognised diploma (or higher qualification) in any discipline followed by at least two years full-time (or equivalent) professional work experience as an analyst and/or in the information technology field
- At least five years full-time (or equivalent) professional work experience as an analyst and/or in the information technology field.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gardens Point||International: $17,800||No|