Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Students receive a broad grounding in international development and poverty alleviation while gaining the skills to analyse and evaluate complex social and environmental problems and to then generate solutions. On completion of the course students will be able to lead change by critically reviewing regulatory requirements and cultural frameworks. Graduates will be eligible for entry to the Graduate Diploma of Global Development and the Master of Global Development.
12 credit points
- Global Development. Study areas include: Disaster resilience and natural resource management
- public health
- sustainable development planning and policy
- Indigenous futures
- governance and social change
- leadership and management for development
- the development researcher.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of an AQF level 7 bachelor degree
- Or equivalent
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Global Development may lead to credit towards the Graduate Diploma of Global Development and Master of Global Development.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|JCU Cairns||International: $16,480||Yes|
|JCU Online||International: $16,480||Yes|
For external study option, computer and internet access is required.