Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Build on your undergraduate degree to become an Early Childhood teacher. Maybe it is time for a career change or studying for your degree has shown you that teaching is where you belong. You will graduate from this degree with the confidence and skills to teach in Pre-Schools throughout Australia and overseas. This is a hands-on course that will get you into the classroom for a minimum of 60 days where you can put into practice what you have learnt. You will discover how young children learn and how you can develop and support their learning prior to school settings, with a focus on nature pedagogy. You'll look at examples from around the world and learn how to best work with children from diverse backgrounds.
240 credit points over 2 years.
- Engaging Professionally 1
- Numeracy and Digital Technology
- Understanding Early Childhood Development
- Curriculum through Play
- Nature Pedagogy 1
- Inquiry Into Practice 1
- Infants and Toddlers
- plus more
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor Degree: An approved 3 year degree or equivalent. Additional details form and referee report form to be completed.Academic IELTS with an Overall score of 7.0
- With 7.0/7.5 in listening and speaking and no less than 6.5 in reading and writing.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Helen (Ballarat)||International: $53,600||No|