Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Progress your career in the energy sector, learning from leaders in energy research, who share your desire for a more sustainable and clean energy future.
One year part-time (60 credit points).
- Microgrid and energy storage systems
- Engineering project management theory.
Standard entry requirements
- Recognised three year degree in science, engineering or equivalent in a relevant specialisation with credit average, awarded by an Australian university, or a recognised overseas equivalent
- And/or • Recognised diploma in science, engineering or equivalent in a relevant specialisation with credit average, awarded by an Australian Registered Training Organisation
- Or a recognised overseas equivalent, with at least 1 year full-time relevant industry experience (energy and electrical engineering).
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Helen (Ballarat)||International: $15,540||Yes|