Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Learn about the complex nature of renewable energy sources, energy storage, community microgrids, emerging technologies, and energy project management. This program will equip you with the knowledge and skills to progress your career in the energy sector.
One year part-time (60 credit points).
- Microgrid and energy storage systems
- Engineering project management theory.
Standard entry requirements
- Recognised three year degree in science, engineering or equivalent in a relevant specialisation with credit average, awarded by an Australian university, or a recognised overseas equivalent
- And/or • Recognised diploma in science, engineering or equivalent in a relevant specialisation with credit average, awarded by an Australian university
- Or a recognised overseas equivalent, with appropriate level of relevant industry experience.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Helen (Ballarat)||International: $14,800||Yes|