Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Delivered in partnership with the World Academy of Sport, this online degree combines industry expertise with practical academic insights. Gain access to exclusive case studies and interviews from world leaders in sport management and become a future sport leader with 21st century skills.
360 credit points over 3 years.
- Introduction to International Sport Management
- Sport event management
- Managing sport development
- Psychological and socio-cultural factors for physical activity
- Introduction to sport marketing
- Sports performance management
- Human resource management for sport
- Research principles for sport management
- Management of sport organisations
- International sports law
- sports finance
- Sport finance
- Sport management industry preparation
- Digital media marketing
- Data analytics for sport management
- sport policy
- Health promotion
- Sport, media and PR
- Applied sport marketing
- Management of sport facilities
- Managing injury prevention in sport
- Internship or 4 electives.
Standard entry requirements
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12 with at least Year 11 Mathematics
- Or overseas equivalent. International Students: Academic IELTS with an Overall score of 6.0/6.0.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|