Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is designed to provide students with the flexibility and the professional development that is required to make an informed decision about their choice of career in the business field. It is a three year course comprising of a common first year that engages students through a number of real world business challenges. The choice of majors and minors commences in the second year.
- 288 credit points: 8 units of First year Core Business units
- 8 units major studies including the Applied Business Challenge capstone unit
- 8 units of either a 2nd major or 4 units of a discipline minor and 4 units of a breadth Minor including the International Business Challenge unit.
- Banking and finance
- Event management
- Financial risk management
- Human resource management
- Information systems management
- International trade
- Management and innovation
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent or VCE qualification
- Units 3 and 4 - a study score of a least 25 in English (ESL) or 20 in any other English
CPA Australia, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), Australian Human Resources Institute, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILTA), Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
VET applicants will be considered and pathways are available from a range of VET courses.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City Flinders||International: $89,700||No|
|Footscray Park||International: $89,700||No|