Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Delivered 100% online, and part-time, UTS Online's Graduate Certificate in Public Health and Communicable Disease will allow students to gain immediately applicable skills to make a greater impact in your current role and prepare for future health challenges. Informed by leading academics and researchers, this course is delivered by the UTS School of Public Health, and will provide you with a high calibre education at the forefront of public health.
The UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Public Health and Communicable Disease comprises four study periods, or 24 credit points (CP) in total.
- Subjects include: Foundations of Public Health
- Indigenous Public Health
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Communicable Disease
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics
- and, Fundamentals of Qualitative Research
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.Applicants who do not have an undergraduate degree but who have extensive relevant work experience in a healthcare or human services field may also be considered eligible. Applicants must have at least one year’s full-time equivalent experience in a health or human services organisation.The English proficiency requirement for local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0
- Or TOEFL: paper-based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet-based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21
- Or AE5: Pass
- Or PTE: 58-64
- Or CAE: 176-184.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Online Campus||International: $12,024||Yes|