Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
UTS Online's Graduate Certificate in Mental Health is delivered 100% online, with part-time study. Students will develop a comprehensive understanding of trauma-informed and recovery-focused care to graduate with industry-recognised leadership capabilities that will prepare them for a successful future in mental health - one of Australia’s national health priority areas.
UTS Online’s Graduate Certificate in Mental Health comprises four subjects, and can be completed in as little as eight months.
- Subjects include: Specialty Clinical Practice
- Collaborative and Integrative Mental Health Care
- Trauma-informed Care and Practice
- Leading Health and Social Care
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, in a health or society and culture related discipline comparable to the relevant Field of Education.Applicants must be currently employed in a healthcare setting and have one year of post-graduate clinical experience.Applicants who do not meet the above criteria for an offer - such as applicants who do not have an undergraduate degree but have recent relevant work experience in a clinical healthcare role - may be considered eligible. Those applicants must present evidence of a capacity to undertake tertiary study via submission of a personal statement and a CV, which should include details of completion of hospital or college certificates and professional or staff development.The English proficiency requirement for local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0
- Or TOEFL: paper-based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet-based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21
- Or AE5: Pass
- Or PTE: 58-64
- Or CAE: 176-184.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Online Campus||International: $10,680||Yes|