Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in High Performance Sport provides a solid grounding of the knowledge and skills required in any high performance sport career whilst offering the opportunity to advance and tailor knowledge and skills development at an advanced level. Delivered using flexible learning methods suitable for working professionals, domestic students and international students, the course structure enables full-time or part-time study where students can commence in either Autumn or Spring session to complete four subjects.
- 24 credit points
- 4 subjects.
- Subjects include: High Performance Science
- High Performance Coaching
- Conditioning the High Performance Athlete
- and, Performance and Culture in High Performance Sport.
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies. Applicants who do not have an undergraduate degree but who have extensive relevant work experience may be considered eligible.The English proficiency requirement for international students or local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0
- Or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21
- Or AE5: Pass
- Or PTE: 58-64
- Or CAE: 176-184.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Online Campus||International: $19,752||No|