Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Management (Arts and Cultural Management) is offered in conjunction with the Adelaide Festival Centre, and equips students with the diverse business skills and knowledge required to manage successful arts and cultural organisations, programs, festivals, events and venues. The degree provides students with an advanced understanding of contemporary management theory and how it applies to the various elements of the creative arts and cultural industries. Students develop leadership and problem-solving abilities, and the knowledge and skills to inform policy-making at government and peak industry body levels. Studies cover arts management, arts philanthropy, and arts and cultural events as well as the complex relationships between government, not-for-profit and private sponsorship of the arts.
- 72 units
- 2 Business School core courses
- 8 specialisation courses
- 6 elective courses.
- Arts and cultural management
Standard entry requirements
- Completed bachelor degree, graduate diploma, or graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution. Applicants who have completed a bachelor degree in a business or arts discipline
- Or a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing, management or arts
- Or a graduate certificate in a business or arts discipline
- Or graduate diploma in a business or arts discipline, are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $56,550||No|