Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The International Master of Business Administration (Supply Chain Management) is a two-year MBA which provides professionals with the advanced knowledge and management skills for international business. Students learn about business strategy, international trade, global marketing across borders and accounting for management. Courses are designed in consultation with industry professionals with real-life case studies. Students develop the knowledge and expertise needed to address today's global business challenges and learn to combine specialist theoretical and practical expertise to successfully deliver products and services to end users.
- 72 units
- completed as 16 courses of 4.5 unit value each.
- International Business Administration
- Supply Chain Management
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants are required to have one of the following: A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- Or A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution
- Or A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.Applicants who have: completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline
- Or completed a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management
- Or completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline, are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study.
Applicants who have completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline or a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management or a graduate certificate in a business discipline are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $75,400||No|
|UniSA Online||International: $75,400||No|
Normally applicants who have completed a degree with a grade point average of 4 or better will be eligible for entry.