Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program qualifies individuals who apply a body of practical knowledge of sustainable design for professional practice or highly skilled work within ever-changing social, environmental and economic contexts, as well as a pathway for further learning.
- 36 units
- 18 units of design research studio
- 4.5 units of sustainable design specialist course
- 4.5 units of research methods
- 9 units of electives.
- Sustainable design
Standard entry requirements
- Completed 3 year Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution, or equivalent, in a related discipline
- Or Bachelor degree in an unrelated discipline, plus two years professional experience in a related discipline: or applicants with 7 years professional experience in a related discipline will be considered
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards within the last two years.
Graduates of this program are eligible for Associate Membership of the Design Institute of Australia. Graduates are eligible for membership of the Design Institute of Australia after 3 years of professional practice.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $34,300||No|
All applicants must also submit a portfolio of work, curriculum vitae and a written statement of intent.