Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Diploma in Defence Systems Integration is the next step for a range of engineers and defence industry professionals who are looking to further their formal engineering qualifications and extend their skills and knowledge in systems engineering. Students draw on their foundation of engineering knowledge to study further skills in systems engineering, tailored to the defence sector. Courses taught align with the University's research strengths including: engineering and systems integration, autonomous and unmanned systems, and System of Systems (SoS) integration. Students study a systems engineering approach to full life cycle development, from systems design and implementation, to test and evaluation and integration. The program will also develop skills in engineering management and integrated logistics support.
- 36 units
- 6 core courses and any 2 electives.
- Defence Systems Integration
Standard entry requirements
- Completed Bachelor degree or Graduate Certificate in a relevant discipline from a recognised higher education institution
- Relevant disciplines include engineering (aeronautics, astronautics, biomedical, chemical, civil, computer, electrical, environmental, industrial, mechanical, nuclear, software, systems), chemistry, physics, computer science, or mathematics
- Applicants with qualifications in other disciplines are encouraged to apply and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
This postgraduate degree is offered as part of a suite of three programs (graduate certificate, graduate diploma and master). Each qualification extends to the next, so students can easily transition to a master level qualification.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $27,300||No|
This program is studied intensively in a blended mode, including both on-campus and online content.