Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Marketing provides students with skills in key marketing areas, enabling them to advance with select UniSA Business School masters degrees, and enter and succeed within the marketing sector. Students learn contemporary marketing knowledge and skills from experts who advise global brands, and researchers who are recognised as performing above world standard in Marketing.
- Marketing - Marketing Management
- Buyer Behaviour Insights
- Advanced Marketing Analytics
- Brand Management
- Advanced Wine Marketing
- Advertising: Planning and Buying Media
Standard entry requirements
- Completed Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- Or completed Advanced Diploma (or Associate Degree) plus 2 years relevant work experience
- Or completed Diploma and 4 years relevant work experience
- Or 5 years relevant work experience in a managerial or leadership role. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This degree can enable entry into the Master of Management (Marketing).
|Mid year intake
This degree offers an entry point for students who do not hold a prior business qualification but have substantial work experience, or a non-business undergraduate degree.