Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Public Health is a 100% online public health degree designed specifically for online learning. The degree goes beyond the treatment of individuals and aims to improve the health and wellbeing of populations. The curriculum has been designed to align with the Australian Public Health Competency Framework to ensure students graduate with highly sought-after knowledge and skills in the industry. Students explore social and environmental factors that lead to illness or poor health in order to prevent disease, prolong life and improve the health and wellbeing of populations and communities.
- Public Health
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $69,000||No|
Browse more courses
Enquire about this course