Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This 100% online degree includes a range of IT courses that will give graduates a solid foundation in networking, database development, programming fundamentals, and systems analysis and design. Gain the skills to design, implement and test small and large software systems. Learn to configure and administer complex computer and database systems. Examine how organisations design, manage and use information systems and technology as an important corporate resource.
- Information Technology
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $72,600||Yes|