Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Develop skills in mechanical system design, advanced manufacturing technologies and sustainable energy.Build and design solutions that use contemporary mechanical engineering industry tools and technologies.Professionally accredited by Engineers Australia (EA), graduates are eligible for membership with EA and comparable international institutions.Endorsed by the Naval Shipbuilding College (NSC) as part of the College Endorsement Process.Gain real work experience through the UniSA STEM Professional Practice Program.Learn in specialist, purpose-built facilities including the Mechatronics Lab, Experience One Studio and Experiential Learning Suite.Go on an overseas study exchange and choose from over 25 countries and more than 60 universities worldwide.Start now, decide later. Flexible entry pathways and common first-year across all Engineering Honours programs so you can change your specialisation based on your interests.Top 10 in Australia for graduate skills in engineering1.
- Mechanical Engineering
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Complete the Associate Degree in Engineering at the University of South Australia
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program is professionally accredited by Engineers Australia and is designed to meet the requirements for graduate membership of Engineers Australia and comparable international institutions.
Students can also undertake a Combined Degree program, which enables them to study two undergraduate degrees simultaneously in less time than two single degrees. If studying a Combined Degree Program students only have to apply once through SATAC. Students who exit this qualification having completed the first three years will receive the Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering).
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $150,800||No|